Vision Care & Eyewear Services
Bella Vista Eyecare Associates is an independent private
optometric practice, specializing in quality vision care.
Regardless of what stage of life you are in or how well you see, an annual eye exam with a licensed eye doctor is necessary to protect your vision. In fact, yearly visits to your eye doctor are just as important as annual physical exams or routine dental visits. Eye conditions are best minimized and corrected through early detection. Current technology offers patients many innovative solutions without the invasive procedures used in the past.
Bella Vista Eyecare Associates professionals are licensed to diagnose and treat vision problems as well as many common eye diseases.
Our Services Include:
Eye Health & Vision Evaluation
- Adults & Children
- Dry eye evaluations and specialized treatment
- Laser vision consultations and surgical co-management
- Treatment of eye disease and injury
- Retinal imaging
- Hard to fit contact lenses
- InfantSEE Exams
- Eyeglasses to fit any budget
- Emergency eyeglass repairs
- Cataract evaluations and surgical co-management
- Glaucoma testing and treatment
A comprehensive vision eye exam should be an integral part of your health care routine. Through an extensive training process and ongoing continuing education, our optometrists can help preserve and improve your eyesight.
By utilizing a variety of instruments in conjunction with diagnostic eye drops, at Bella Vista Eyecare Associates annual exams test your eyes for the following:
- Distance vision
- Near Vision
- Focus capabilities
- Ability to use both eyes for integrated vision
- Vision conditions (nearsightedness, farsightedness, astigmatism, etc.)
- Eye diseases such as Macular Degeneration, Glaucoma, Cataracts, Dry Eye or Ocular Surfance Disease
Good eye health is essential for all ages, and Dr. Eickhoff is proud to be an InfantSEE provider. Through this program she offers no-cost eye exams for patients from 6 to 12 months old, starting them on a lifetime of good eye health. She also sees children in their crucial preschool years and continues with regular exams throughout adolescence and in adulthood. She works to provide you and your family with information on how to have the best vision possible.
Whether you are bringing in your child for their first eye exam, having your first eye exam or maintaining your regular eye health schedule, we look forward to taking care of you! If glasses or contact lenses are needed, Bella Vista Eyecare Associates offers a large selection to fit your personality and lifestyle.